How to enhance, repair and rebuild this inner pathway to health with supportive and preventative nutritional and holistic therapy options.
- The Digestive System – Our largest organ
- Lifestyle & Diet recommendations
- Nutrients & Supplements to support digestion
- Herbal, Homeopathic & Drainage options
Our Digestive System begins at the mouth and extends down to the anus. It takes everything that we consume, processes it, absorbs the nutrients, and eliminates the waste products. This impacts our general well-being. It has been called our second brain; the enteric nervous system found in the lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Signs of digestive issues include gas, bloating, burping, acid reflux, pain, constipation, and diarrhea. The gut has been referred to as “one of the core disease-fighting systems of the human body”.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP