THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
A healthy human body is a balanced system that is auto-regulating, self-healing and able to adapt.
- The basic functioning of the immune system, including Natural, Specific and Non-Specific Immunity
- Origins of Chronic Disease
- Understanding Autoimmunity: Why the body attacks itself; including the viral and vaccination component
- How to enhance immunity, eliminate the toxic material, repair and rebuild with supportive and preventative nutritional and holistic therapy options.
Natural, Specific and Non-Specific Immunity
Basic Functioning of the Immune System: How Immunity relates to chronic disease. We will also explain autoimmunity and how the immune system can actually turn on itself. A healthy human body is a balanced system that is auto-regulating and self-healing and able to adapt. Most of us think in terms of boosting the immune system so that it will attack and destroy the organisms that are making us sick. We think that if we make the immune system stronger and more efficient, then we can prevent illness by bringing in Schwarzenegger. But this is actually a band-aid approach that many of us practise.
NOTE: If unhappy with the sound, please try selecting the “settings” icon (⚙) in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
Try changing to a that works best for your operating system.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP