ULCER & DIGESTIVE ISSUES
Digestion is the Inner Pathway to Physical and Emotional Health!
- The discovery of bacteria and peptic ulcer connections
- Who has the highest incidence of gastrointestinal bacteria and ulcers
- Chronic inflammation and the connection to Crohns, Colitis and Allergies
- What are the symptoms, when do they occur and other indications to watch for
- The most reliable testing methods
- Medical and Natural Holistic treatment options
- Lifestyle and dietary protocols: biotherapeutic drainage, homeopathic remedies and supplementation.
H Pylori is a tiny acid resistant spiral shaped bacterium that invades your stomach lining. It is the culprit for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 80% of gastric ulcers. A peptic ulcer is a sore or hole in the lining of the stomach (gastric ulcer) or in the upper small intestine (duodenal ulcer). Symptoms can include gnawing or burning pain from the ribs to the navel for minutes to hours, worse on an empty stomach. Our Webinar features symptoms and indications to watch for, the most reliable testing methods, medical and natural holistic options, and lifestyle, dietary, and supplementation recommendations.
- Lynne Hinton, BSc, BEd, ROHP/CHCP
- Marlene Marshall, CNP, ROHP/CHCP
- Gilda Rovan, BA, DIHom(Pract), ROHP